Scope of application
S11-M-500 33/0.415kV fully sealed oil-immersed transformer is suitable for power systems with AC 50Hz and rated working voltage of 33kV and below, as petroleum, metallurgy, chemical, textile, light industry and other enterprises and places with heavy dust Distribution transformer.
Installation height: no more than 1000m above sea level
Ambient temperature: -40ºC~+40ºC
1. Iron core
The core is cold rolled silicon steel sheet with high conductivity and grain orientation. The core is a core type core and a fully inclined seam stacked core. Its core column is a circular section with multistage steps, and the yoke and iron core are of equal cross-section.
The winding adopts corrugated winding oil duct, no paint dipping process and tight band binding; the winding is concentric coil; the high voltage winding has tap corresponding to tap voltage requirements, which is led to the tap changer, which is installed on the box cover, and the tap voltage can be changed after the power supply is cut off.
3 full protection device
* The 30 ~ 2000kVA transformer is equipped with pressure relief valve
* The gas relay with alarm and trip terminals can be installed according to user requirements;
4. Oil temperature measuring device
* All transformers are equipped with tube holders of glass thermometer, which are set on the top of oil tank and extend into the oil for 120 ± 10mm
* Outdoor signal thermometer is installed in 1000 ~ 2000kVA transformer;
5. Transformer tank
* The oil tank of transformer is composed of corrugated wall, the surface is sprayed with dust and the paint film is firm. Corrugated heat sink not only has cooling function, but also has "breathing" function. The elasticity of corrugated radiator can compensate the change of transformer oil volume caused by temperature rise and fall. Therefore, there is no oil conservator in the fully sealed transformer, which reduces the overall height of the transformer;
* The vacuum oil injection process is adopted in the transformer packaging to completely remove the moisture in the transformer. The transformer oil is not in contact with the air, which effectively prevents oxygen and moisture from invading the transformer, resulting in the deterioration of the insulation performance of the transformer and the aging of the transformer oil. Therefore, it is not necessary to conduct oil sample test regularly.